Within the US
$2.00 for each regular pre addressed and stamped envelope, card or small package (can fit into a standard mail box) mailed from any of our locations within the U. S.
$3.00 for each if we provide the stamp (within the U. S.)
.$5.00 Santa Letters, holiday themed letters and specialty letters.
$5.00 Special handling pieces, including packages too big for a standard mail box.
Note: For simple remail of letters or small packages, we keep nothing. We simply open the outside package or envelope, remove the two dollars, remail according to instructions, and throw everything else away. No records are kept.
Monthly Mail Forwarding & Receiving
- $30.00 a month for mail receiving and forwarding.
- $10.00 deposit for remailing postage rates (for full service clients). This is to cover postage costs to mail your envelope to your residence or other destination. You will be notified when your deposit is low so you can send another deposit to continue sending your mail.
For this kind of service, we do keep a billing record, however, this is private. We don't give or sell this to anyone. This is our record only. We will comply with the law and will submit these records if court ordered only.
Personal or business checks usually take 21 days to clear our bank. Checks must clear our bank before service can begin. You may send a Postal money order (which needs no clearance time) to speed things up and start immediately.
Foreign checks are usually assessed a $28.00 clearing charge by the bank. This fee will need to be included with your total. For speed and convenience we suggest either International Postal Money Order or International Cashiers Check drawn on a U. S. Correspondent Bank.
Sorry, we do not accept credit cards at this time, however, we will be accepting them very shortly, so please check back .
United States Post Office 2006 Holiday Closing Schedule:
The mail in the United States does not run during the following Holidays:
- Monday, January 16 - Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday
- Monday, February 20 - Washington's Birthday (President's Day)
- Monday, May 29 - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 9 - Columbus Day
- Friday, November 10 - Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 23 - Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 25 - Christmas Day
- Monday, January 1, 2007 - New Year's Day